John and I just got back from our trip to the Dominican Republic! The first thing I always do when we get back is head to Target, because who doesn’t love Target! Oh and we usually need groceries. I was walking around today and realized that it’s time to prepare for Valentine’s Day. So here is my 2018 Valentine’s Day gift guide for her!
1. Macarons from Dana’s Bakery. I was talking to my best friend and she mentioned that she would much rather have Macarons than candy for Valentine’s Day. I have to agree with her! They also have some specific Valentine’s Day boxes with red and pink macarons. If your valentine started a diet on New Years than keep scrolling..
2. For the bookworm on your gift list! These natural agate bookends will add a pop of color to any bookshelf. They come in four different colors, but if you can’t tell my theme for this post is pink! Valentine’s Day is my excuse to do every and anything pink.
3. Is your valentine obsessed with Fixer Upper? Then this is the gift for her! Really any of the Hearth & Hand products from Target would make an amazing gift, but this pink jar candle just makes a perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Everyone I know loves watching Fixer Upper and they were so excited to see Chip and Joanne create a line that was available at Target. So honestly I don’t think you can go wrong with this gift for anyone!
4. A puppy! No, I’m kidding–kind of. But really this chunky knit throw is to die for! This particular one is from Artizen Home. It comes in multiple colors to match whatever color scheme. Oh, and if you really love your valentine you should include the puppy– again kidding–kind of.
5. This next one I got for myself for Valentine’s Day. Yes, it’s okay to buy yourself a gift for Valentine’s Day and every other holiday. Treat yourself! Anyways this Klasse14 watch in Miss Volare-Powder is the perfect blush color. It also comes with an interchangeable leather strap!
6. Kendra Scott Hoop Earrings in Sand Drusy make a great gift for your valentine that likes jewelry for Valentine’s Day. I personally think that tradition diamond earrings are overplayed. Don’t get me wrong every girl could use a pair, but be different! If you want to be extra loving they even have a matching necklace!
What gift are you hoping for this Valentine’s Day?